Monday, March 15, 2010

Guys do stupid things, when he's head over heels over a girl..

I'll be the first one to tell you that, I believe there's always one girl that will get my attention. I think that's with all guys. There's always that one girl, who will make you do stupid things because you're trying to impress her. But, We forget to be ourselves and take it one step at a time. The feeling you get when you find someone whose different in every way and unique. It's like she's the only girl in color you see and the rest is in black and white. You brag to your friends and say " I finally found someone, whose surpasses every girl, I've ever met" But you messed it up by doing stupid things and rushing things, when everything should be taken slowly. When all you want is to see that gorgeous smile on her face everyday and you text them every morning and say "Have a wonderful day" You don't have to do it, but you do it anyways to show her you care.

Every minute you're thinking about her and just wondering what's she's doing. You try to play it safe and not think about her because you don't want to become obsessive. I mean, I guess the best way is try to relax and let time take it course. Even when you see her talking to another guy, you get a little jealous because you're afraid another guy is going to charm her away. You can avoid this by just being yourself. If the girl of your interest feels the same you do, she won't mind if the other guy is trying to talk to her and don't pay attention to that. If she likes you enough, she won't try to get with the other guy. The other guy is probably talking out of his ass. Remember, it's only conversation and it's not like she's going to sleep with him.

If you have a lame game and you can't charm her with your words, charm her with your personality. It's always a positive thing to have both by your side. Don't be such a fat ass and eat up everything. I mean you can, but work it off. Go out and run or go to the gym and burn the calories you just put in your body. Remember, girls want a guy whose fit, looks good and cares about his body and health.

Sometimes when you're so into that person, you forget all about sex. Yes guys, you forget all about sex. Yes you have two heads, but try to use your head up here and not down there. Listen to what she has to say and try to understand her words. Sometimes, we do very stupid things and at the end of it, we're wondering why we said it or why we did it.

God didn't make us perfect and for some reason, we'll never understand how a girl feels. We're not them but, the only thing we can do is try to relate to them. Don't get mad if a girl doesn't respond to your messages. If she's in to you, she'll respond. She does have her own life to take care of. Ms independent is what every guy want, so don't be so mad if she doesn't respond to you. Giver her time, keep busy and she'll respond sooner or later. The best part about all this, enjoy that feeling because its the most wonderful feeling, you'll ever have.

Those who messed up on their chances on someone they truly like, find a way to make her smile and talk to her as a friend. Girls want someone who they can feel comfortable with. Be her friend and get to know her. Yes we do stupid things and yes we're built to mess up every time, but we just need to learn from it. We do stupid things and say things because, we don't think. That's when you know she's SOMETHING.

Remember Fellas, We get one shot, Just one shot to leave a footprint. Mess it up and another shot is slim to none.
Good Luck Fellas

Hey I'm not perfect, I'm just an ordinary guy whose motive is to understand someone. I said things and rush them because i don' think sometimes.. Yes Im a guy. It's hard to get back to the way it was because of one mistake. You can say, this is what a girl makes you do, when you think about her a lot. I've learned, let a girl breathe, let time take it toll and let everything flow. Don't rush things. I know that now. As least I can say that I'm a man and I accept all my careless mistakes and hope that i make smarter decisions from now on. The hardest part is trying to understand someone and I know I'm not favored in this category. I know the odds are against me, but if i truly believe I can do it, I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment