Monday, March 15, 2010

THIS IS ME..

Hmmm... Sometimes i wonder about a lot of things. I know I stressed to be perfect and i know that I'm not even close to ever being perfect. I could say at this point in my life, this is where i want to be. I've been given opportunity to make things better than before and I'm taking advantage of it. I looked back at my life 5 years ago and it makes me think how i far i've come. After graduating from high school, i really didn't know what i want to do with my life. Didn't even know what i want to major in. I fucked up so much in college that it made me learn so much about myself. I hated myself a few years back and it took me a long time to even love myself. So fast forward till now. I'm 23 years old and about to turn 24 in about a month. Another year and a half and i'll be done with college and well thats when the real world begin. That's when my career path starts. I created this blog to free my mind about any thought. Why don't i just keep a journal? I do have one, but i spent half of the time on my laptop so, this is something to keep me on track. Follow me through, and read my thoughts about anything i write about. You can disagree about a lot of things, but it's me whose writing and letting my thoughts out. SO, here i go.

No comments:

Post a Comment