Saturday, March 20, 2010

My 27 lines

Now picture this, it's me and you.
Like Kodak, we make the perfect picture.
Free your mind, make me your issue.
I Promise to wipe your tears, I can be your tissue.
Let me be the one to get to know you.
I won't disappoint, let me show you the world.
Be the man who understands.
Be the one to hold your small little hands.
Let me be the giant to protect you.
Like dip and dots, let me be the one to connect you.
Your beauty is all I see, Can you believe me?
I'm in to you, can you please see the man in me?
You're the color i see, the others are black and white.
Let me be the one to turn you darkness in to light.
Hold you and talked to you until the morning is right.
I can be in the world with a thousand models,
You're all i see and the one i want in my sight.
Give you support , when you heart is set on something.
You're my dream, You make my nights wonderful.
You make everything so clear,
Can i please be the one to have you near?
Can I be the guy, who will learn to love you instantly?
Can you be the girl, I've been waiting to find differently?
You're beautiful to me.
You're my dream that i waited to come true.
At the start of all this from the beginning and now the end,
It's just me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment