Tuesday, March 23, 2010

... Life was so much easier, when our clothes didn't match and sweet talking girls were all you need to put a smile on a girl's face...

Okay, you ever go on the subways or just even walk on the streets and you see guys sagging their jeans? Okay, I don't know about everyone else and i can only speaks for myself. Let me be the first to tell you that i think it's disgusting. I know that fitted is the way to go these days and skinny or straight jeans are in style, BUT COME ON! I mean, I'm a guy myself and i don't need to see your boxers. Pause.! But seriously, if you're going fitted, wear your jeans right and don't sagged them. Fine you're trying to be like LIL WAYNE, but stop swagger jacking his style. Fine your own way to dress and make it look neat. Stop trying to show everyone your briefs.

Then there's the issue about being a label whore. Alright, we all love name brand and have expensive taste in fashion. I don't get this at all because a lot of people these days are dead broke, but they still go to expensive stores and buy expensive Gucci or LV. Even though it looks like you're rocking your shit proper and look expensive, but inside your wallet you're broke! I mean, if that's your style, hey go ahead and show off what you got. When it comes to me, I do wear expensive name brand clothes, but i have my limits. Remember, it's not how much you got to make you stand out in the fashion world because you can throw on some H&M clothes and you'll get attention, only if you know how to wear it right. Lesson to this is, don't show off and let everyone know you have money. Just be simple and let it be tasteful. You don't have to be all out for someone to notice you. It's all about how you know how to put it together that makes you stand out.

Seems like the Jordan Phase is starting to die down and it seems like Dunks, or other type of sneakers are in. I'm sure anyone who used to be sneaker head or is still is a sneaker head will agree with me on this. What happen to the early wake up calls and standing few hours online for a pair of released Jordan's? It used to be about , who had the freshest Jordan's or sneaker on and now it died down. Now they're fusing Air Jordan's with Air Force Ones. Okay, I'm not a fan of this at all because it ruins the legacy and the classic of the shoes. Let me be the first of many to say, I'm DISAPPOINTED IN JORDAN BRAND.

Lastly, fashion styles these days has changed. Everyone has gone fitted and is trying to look proper and neat. Back then, jerseys to baggy jeans and baggy shirts were in style. Now its all about the fitted jeans and the fitted shirts. I guess everything got complicated now because back then, if someone saw you in skinny jeans and a fitted shirt, you would get made fun of and they will call harsh uncalled for names. Now, they complement you on how you put your style together. Fashion has changed over time and well, this is just the beginning. I kinda missed the baggy days because it made me feel like i was once a teenager without any mind of responsibility. Now it's all about responsibilities and being focus on everything you do.
I guess, do what you do for your benefit?

Life was so much easier, when our clothes didn't match and sweet talking girls were all you need to put a smile on a girl's face.
Things changed and of course people changed... Damns.

No comments:

Post a Comment