Monday, March 22, 2010

Complicated? Takes Time.

I never really took time to really understand a girl or how a girl thinks. I mean, I think to my view, every girl I meet is the same but different story to tell. I'm not a picky guy when it comes to girls, but I look for the more simple and basic things in a girl that will keep me interested. But what happens, when some one out of the ordinary, comes along and prove you wrong in you theory that every girl is the same? You start to realize, " Hey she must be different, let me take time to know her and her find out what she's all about." At first, you don't pay anyone a mind of attention because you're just getting to know them. Then, the more you talk to that person, you start to think differently about them. You start to wonder " Wow, is my theory about every girl are liars and the same wrong? Is this the girl whose finally going to change my perception towards a girl?" Before you know it, someone came along and did the impossible, she proved your theory wrong.

What happen when a girl say " I'm to difficult and complicated for you to understand?" If you really believed that you can understand her somehow, someway, don't give up. You get to know someone and hey, that person maybe interesting. You meet a new friend and maybe you two will develop a deep friendship. You might not know this now, but that person can be quite important to you in your life then you know it. So, why not just keep talking and finding out what they're all about. You might be surprised what you get out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment