Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 23. 2003

Midterms will exhaust yOU. But I'm fine for some reason LOL. ANYWAYS, LOL, after looking at my old high school notebook, I've found a song a wrote while I was a junior in high school. I think me and my friend made up a beat up for this, but never really did anything with it. SO , care to read d=]

Memory

Now I never thought I'll be doing this,
Knowing I'm Not used to this.
I never meant for it to be like this,
So this is how it's going to be, I'm sorry.
Please Listen..

We was two young teens, anxious to fall in love.
Holding hands, kissing, telling each other,
"Baby, you're all I'm thinking of"
I was Sixteen, You're fifteen.
A relationship was just what it seems.
Walking down the hallways at school,
People would be so jealous of us.
Look at them, There love is so lust.
But whatever they say, Nothing was better than us.
Seems if we were living a dream, everything marvelous.
And I knew you had doubts, But it was just the two of us.
I told you, take my hand and let me show you.
Let me be the one to hold you and grow with you.
You had your smile, But you believed my words.
And in your eyes, you found the perfect guy in this world.
Still you were negative, but i told you this is the plan,
Close your eyes, come forward and take my hand.
And let me show you.

Chorus( LOL I NEVER FINISHED THIS PART, sorry)

From, text messages to late night phone talks.
From walking in the winter cold, to summer beach walks.
And everything seems so perfect.
And everything you felt, i felted.
On a hot day, when you melt, I melted.
You had your insecurity,
But i was the first one you trusted.
Every fantasy you had, we did it.
Putting in hours, this relation was built to work.
And you wanted me, I wanted you.
You told me, "Boy, I want you to be my first"
We'll never forget that night.
While you were enjoying it, you said it hurt.
So I held you closer and everything was perfect.
I was your everything and i was the one you expect.
Every argument we'd had, we were able to talk it out.
Instead of ignoring each other, we stabled it out.
You had your doubts and I told you.
"baby take my hand and let me show you."

(Chorus)

We're looking back, look what two people had created.
Overcome everything, even when people hated.
Faithful to each other, a lover never cheated.
Just two people, when love is all we've ever need it
Now senior year, we was about to graduate.
Everything that seem so well,
Adoring each other in every way.
I'm off to Buffalo, You're off to California.
We promised to write letters,
I said "Baby, I'll missed ya"
We both new everything was going to change.
Our love was the chapter,
we didn't want to turn the page.
A relationship too good to be true.
And overtime, our friendship grew.
I became your best friend, You've became mine.
You was my art, i was your design.
We knew this was it, we knew we had little time.
Prom time, I was Your Prom date.
We danced all night, And stayed up late.
We're just two couple staring at the moonlight.
Telling each other, everything is going to be alright...

(Chorus)

I was your king, You were my queen.
Didn't let anyone or anything come in between.
Inside of me, I knew that i fell deeply in love.
I knew every time we kissed and hug.
But A friend ship so rare develop.
I fell in love with a friend,
I Knew our love , it was time to be up.
So i called you because we were heading off.
I sat you down and said " Baby, I love you
with every part of me, But"
She stopped me and kissed me.
She said " Please don't say it because
i don't believe its time"
"If you love me this much, don't let me go,
i don't want to pay this no mind"
I had to be strong and knew i done nothing wrong.
But I told her,
"I know you don't agree with me on this,
But it something you and I need this"
" I've been your first love, you've been mine
And it something , let course takes it time.
And If you love something, let it free and it comes
back to you, you know it's yours"
ANd i never met to say these lines of words.
But i can't help the fact, i have to let you go.
U will understand later, my feeling i can't let it show.
When you tear drops, I can't kiss it.
I'll let it drop, because knowing me, I'll miss it."
As i turned around and walked away,
I slowly came back and kissed her eyes.
I told her " Baby, this is my goodbye"

(chorus) fade...

No comments:

Post a Comment